English translation of 'Pferdeschwanz'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'Pferdeschwanz'
Used Occasionally. Pferdeschwanz is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Pferdeschwanz' in Other Languages
British English: ponytail /ˈpəʊnɪˌteɪl/ NOUN
If someone has their hair in a ponytail, it is tied up at the back so that it hangs down like a tail.
Her long, fine hair was tied back in a ponytail.
- American English: ponytail
- Arabic: ذَيَّل الفَرْس
- Brazilian Portuguese: rabo-de-cavalo cabelo
- Chinese: 马尾辫
- Croatian: konjski rep
- Czech: culík
- Danish: hestehale
- Dutch: paardenstaart
- European Spanish: cola de caballo
- Finnish: poninhäntä
- French: queue de cheval
- German: Pferdeschwanz Frisur
- Greek: αλογοουρά
- Italian: coda di cavallo
- Japanese: ポニーテール
- Korean: 말총머리
- Norwegian: hestehale
- Polish: koński ogon
- European Portuguese: rabo-de-cavalo cabelo
- Romanian: coadă
- Russian: «конский хвост» прическа
- Spanish: cola de caballo
- Swedish: hästsvans
- Thai: ทรงผมหางม้าของเด็กผู้หญิง
- Turkish: atkuyruğu
- Ukrainian: хвістзачіска
- Vietnamese: tóc đuôi ngựa
Translation of Pferdeschwanz from the Collins German to English Dictionary