English translation of 'Scheibenwischer'
windscreen (Brit) or windshield (US) wiper
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'Scheibenwischer'
Used Occasionally. Scheibenwischer is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Scheibenwischer' in Other Languages
British English: windscreen wiper /ˈwɪndskriːn ˈwaɪpə/ NOUN
A windscreen wiper is a device that wipes rain from a vehicle's windscreen.
- American English: windshield wiper
- Arabic: مَسَّاحَةٌ لزُجَاجِ السَّيَّارَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: limpadores do pára-brisa
- Chinese: 风挡刮水器
- Croatian: brisač
- Czech: stěrač předního skla
- Danish: vinduesvisker
- Dutch: ruitensproeier
- European Spanish: limpiaparabrisas
- Finnish: tuulilasinpyyhkijä
- French: essuie-glace
- German: Scheibenwischer
- Greek: υαλοκαθαριστήρας
- Italian: tergicristallo
- Japanese: フロントガラスのワイパー
- Korean: 창유리 닦개
- Norwegian: vindusvisker
- Polish: wycieraczka przedniej szyby
- European Portuguese: limpadores do pára-brisas
- Romanian: ștergător de parbriz
- Russian: стеклоочиститель
- Spanish: limpiaparabrisas
- Swedish: vindrutetorkare
- Thai: ที่ปัดกระจก
- Turkish: cam sileceği
- Ukrainian: очищувач скла
- Vietnamese: cần gạt nước
British English: wiper NOUN
A wiper is a device that wipes rain from a vehicle's windscreen.
Translation of Scheibenwischer from the Collins German to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!