English translation of 'Stangenbohne'
runner (Brit) or pole (US) bean
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'Stangenbohne'
Used Rarely. Stangenbohne is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Stangenbohne' in Other Languages
British English: runner bean /ˈrʌnə biːn/ NOUN
Runner beans are long green beans that are eaten as a vegetable.
- American English: scarlet runner bean
- Arabic: فاصُولِيَا خَصْراءٌ مُعْتَرِشَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: vagem
- Chinese: 红花菜豆
- Croatian: zelene mahune
- Czech: fazol šarlatový
- Danish: pralbønne
- Dutch: snijboon
- European Spanish: habichuela
- Finnish: ruusupapu
- French: haricot d’Espagne
- German: Stangenbohne
- Greek: φασολιά
- Italian: fagiolino
- Japanese: ベニバナインゲン
- Korean: 깍지를 먹는 콩
- Norwegian: prydbønne
- Polish: fasolka szparagowa
- European Portuguese: feijão verde
- Romanian: fasole cățărătoare
- Russian: стручковая фасоль
- Spanish: habichuela
- Swedish: rosenböna
- Thai: ถั่วฝักชนิดหนึ่ง
- Turkish: çalı fasulyesi
- Ukrainian: стручкова квасоля
- Vietnamese: cây đậu tây
Translation of Stangenbohne from the Collins German to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!