English translation of 'strohgedeckt'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'strohgedeckt'
Used Rarely. strohgedeckt is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'strohgedeckt' in Other Languages
British English: thatched /θætʃt/ ADJECTIVE
A thatched house has a roof made of straw or reeds.
...a 400-year-old thatched cottage.
- American English: thatched
- Arabic: مَسْقُوفٌ بِالقَشّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: feito de sapê
- Chinese: 茅草屋顶的
- Croatian: s krovom od trske
- Czech: doškový
- Danish: stråtækt
- Dutch: met strodak
- European Spanish: con el tejado de paja
- Finnish: olkikattoinen
- French: de chaume
- German: strohgedeckt
- Greek: αχυρένιος
- Italian: di paglia
- Japanese: 萱葺き屋根の
- Korean: 초가 지붕의
- Norwegian: tekket
- Polish: kryty strzechą
- European Portuguese: feito de colmo
- Romanian: acoperit cu stuf
- Russian: крытый соломой
- Spanish: con el tejado de paja
- Swedish: med halmtak
- Thai: ที่มุงด้วยจาก
- Turkish: saz ve saman çatılı
- Ukrainian: вкритий соломою
- Vietnamese: có mái tranh
Translation of strohgedeckt from the Collins German to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!