English translation of 'Übergepäck'
(aviation) excess baggage
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'Übergepäck'
Used Rarely. Übergepäck is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Übergepäck' in Other Languages
British English: excess baggage /ˈɛksɛs ˈbæɡɪdʒ/ NOUN
On a plane journey, excess baggage is luggage that is larger or weighs more than your ticket allows, so that you have to pay extra to take it on board.
- American English: excess baggage
- Arabic: أَمْتِعَة ٌزَائِدَةٌ عَن الوَزْن
- Brazilian Portuguese: excesso de bagagem
- Chinese: 超重行李
- Croatian: višak prtljage
- Czech: nadváha zavazadlo
- Danish: overvægtig bagage
- Dutch: overvracht
- European Spanish: exceso de equipaje
- Finnish: painorajan ylittävä matkatavara
- French: excédent de bagages
- German: Übergepäck
- Greek: επιπλέον αποσκευές
- Italian: bagaglio in eccesso
- Japanese: 超過手荷物
- Korean: 제한 초과 수하물
- Norwegian: overvekt
- Polish: nadwyżka bagażu
- European Portuguese: excesso de bagagem
- Romanian: bagaj în exces
- Russian: багаж сверх нормы
- Spanish: exceso de equipaje
- Swedish: övervikt
- Thai: กระเป๋าที่มีน้ำหนักเกิน
- Turkish: fazla bagaj
- Ukrainian: надлишок багажу
- Vietnamese: hành lý quá cân
Translation of Übergepäck from the Collins German to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!