English translation of 'Uhrarmband'
Uhrarmband[-bant] or Uhrband
neuter nounWord forms: Uhrarmbänder plural
(aus Metall) watch bracelet
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'Uhrarmband'
Used Rarely. Uhrarmband is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Uhrarmband' in Other Languages
British English: watch strap /wɒtʃ stræp/ NOUN
A watch strap is a strap of leather, cloth, etc, attached to a watch for fastening it round the wrist.
- American English: watchband
- Arabic: حِزَامُ السَّاعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: pulseira do relógio
- Chinese: 表带
- Croatian: remen za sat
- Czech: řemínek k hodinkám
- Danish: urrem
- Dutch: horlogebandje
- European Spanish: correa del reloj
- Finnish: rannekellon hihna
- French: bracelet de montre
- German: Uhrarmband
- Greek: λουράκι ρολογιού
- Italian: cinturino dell’orologio
- Japanese: 腕時計のバンド
- Korean: 시곗줄
- Norwegian: klokkereim
- Polish: pasek do zegarka
- European Portuguese: pulseira do relógio
- Romanian: curea de ceas
- Russian: ремешок часов
- Spanish: correa del reloj
- Swedish: klockarmband
- Thai: สายนาฬิกา
- Turkish: saat kayışı
- Ukrainian: ремінець годинника
- Vietnamese: dây đồng hồ
Translation of Uhrarmband from the Collins German to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!