English translation of अपराधी
अपराधीPowered by COBUILD /aparadhi/
Definitions and Translations
1. delinquent countable noun, adjective
A delinquent is a young person who repeatedly commits minor crimes. You can also describe their behaviour as delinquent.
2. guilty adjective
If you feel guilty, you feel unhappy because you have done something bad or have failed to do something which you should have done.
2. mn/aparadhi, aparAdhI, aparaadhee, aparādhī, paradhi, parAdhI, paraadhee, parādhī, apradhi, aprAdhI, apraadhee, aprādhī, pradhi, prAdhI, praadhee, prādhī/
1. convict countable noun /ˈkɒnvɪkt ˈकॉन्व़िक्ट्/
A convict is someone who is in prison, convicted of committing a crime.
2. criminal countable noun
A criminal is a person who has committed a crime.
3. culprit countable noun
The person who committed a crime or did something wrong can be referred to as the culprit.
⇒ We do not know who the culprits are.
4. gangster countable noun
A gangster is a member of a group of violent criminals.
5. offender countable noun
⇒ ...an offensive remark.
6. perpetrator countable noun
⇒ ...perpetrators of terrorist acts.
7. trespasser countable noun
⇒ Trespassers will be prosecuted.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of अपराधी from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary