English translation of 'स्थापना'
1. erection uncountable noun
...the erection of a monument near the church.
2. establishment singular noun
...the establishment of diplomatic relations.
3. foundation singular noun
...the foundation of Kew Gardens.
4. founding countable noun, adjective
The founding of an organization, tradition, or club is the creation of it. You can also use founding to describe a person or thing relating to the founding of something.
I have been a member of this sports club since its founding in 1973.
...a founding member of the Conservative Party.
5. installation /ˌɪnstəˈleɪʃən ˌइन्स्टअˈलेइशन्/ uncountable noun
...the installation of fire alarms.
2. mn/sthapana, sthApanA, sthaapanaa, sthāpanā, sthapna, sthApnA, sthaapnaa, sthāpnā/
establishment singular noun
...the establishment of the Scottish parliament.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of स्थापना from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary