English translation of स्थापना
स्थापनाPowered by COBUILD /sthapana/
Definitions and Translations
1. erection uncountable noun
⇒ ...the erection of a monument near the church.
2. establishment singular noun
⇒ ...the establishment of diplomatic relations.
3. foundation singular noun
⇒ ...the foundation of Kew Gardens.
4. founding countable noun, adjective
The founding of an organization, tradition, or club is the creation of it. You can also use founding to describe a person or thing relating to the founding of something.
⇒ I have been a member of this sports club since its founding in 1973. ⇒ ...a founding member of the Conservative Party.
5. installation /ˌɪnstəˈleɪʃən ˌइन्स्टअˈलेइशन्/ uncountable noun
⇒ ...the installation of fire alarms.
2. mn/sthapana, sthApanA, sthaapanaa, sthāpanā, sthapna, sthApnA, sthaapnaa, sthāpnā/
establishment singular noun
⇒ ...the establishment of the Scottish parliament.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of स्थापना from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary