English translation of उल्लास
उल्लासPowered by COBUILD /ullasa/
Definitions and Translations
mn/ullasa, ullAsa, ullaasa, ullās, ullas, ullAs, ullaas/
1. elation uncountable noun ⇒ His supporters reacted to the news with elation.
2. exuberance uncountable noun ⇒ They performed with exuberance and enthusiasm.
3. exuberance uncountable noun ⇒ Semionova has the confidence and exuberance of youth.
4. glee uncountable noun
Glee is a feeling of happiness and excitement, often caused by someone else's misfortune. ⇒ Investors have reacted with glee.
5. glow intransitive verb, singular noun
If someone glows with an emotion such as pride or pleasure, the expression on their face shows they feel it. A glow of something like pride or pleasure is a strong feeling of it. ⇒ I felt a glow of achievement.
6. mirth uncountable noun
Mirth is amusement which you express by laughing. [literary] ⇒ That caused considerable mirth amongst pupils and sports masters alike. ⇒ It was all he could do to stop tears of mirth falling down his cheeks.
7. vibrancy uncountable noun ⇒ She was a woman with extraordinary vibrancy.
8. vigour uncountable noun
Vigour is physical or mental energy and enthusiasm. ⇒ The election was fought with vigour.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of उल्लास from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary