English translation of गंभीरता
गंभीरताPowered by COBUILD /ganbhirata/
Definitions and Translations
A solemn promise or agreement is formal and sincere. ⇒ The queen has kept every one of the solemn promises she made.
2. nf/ganbhirata, ganbhIratA, ganbheerataa, ganbhīratā/
1. depth uncountable noun
If an emotion is very strongly felt, you can talk about its depth. ⇒ I am aware of the depth of your feelings on this subject.
2. gravity uncountable noun
The gravity of a situation is its importance and seriousness. ⇒ No one questioned the gravity of the crime itself.
3. seriousness uncountable noun ⇒ In all seriousness, there is nothing else I can do.
4. seriousness uncountable noun ⇒ ...the seriousness of the crisis.
5. severity uncountable noun ⇒ Everyone was shocked by the severity of the sentence.
6. severity /sɪverɪti सिव़ेरिटी/ uncountable noun ⇒ Several methods are used to lessen the severity of the symptoms.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of गंभीरता from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary