English translation of दृढ़ता
दृढ़ताPowered by COBUILD /drirhata/
Definitions and Translations
nf/drirhata, drirhatA, drirhataa, drirhatā, drirhta, drirhtA, drirhtaa, drirhtā/
1. firmness uncountable noun ⇒ His manner combines friendliness with firmness.
2. firmness uncountable noun ⇒ Vegetables should retain some firmness.
3. strength uncountable noun
Someone's strength in a difficult situation is their courage and determination. ⇒ Something gave me the strength not to care. ⇒ She had often shown great strength of character.
4. tenacity uncountable noun
If you have tenacity, you are very determined and do not give up easily. ⇒ Hard work and tenacity are necessary for career success.
5. toughness uncountable noun ⇒ Mrs Potter has won a reputation for toughness and determination.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of दृढ़ता from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary