English translation of नाराज
नाराजPowered by COBUILD /naraja/
Definitions and Translations
/naraja, nArAja, naaraaja, nārāj, naraj, nArAj, naaraaj/
1. offended adjective ⇒ She is terribly offended and hurt.
2. outraged adjective ⇒ Outraged readers said the story was extremely offensive.
3. unhappy adjective after link verb
If you are unhappy about something, you are not pleased about it or not satisfied with it. ⇒ The public is unhappy that the government isn't doing more.
4. vexed adjective ⇒ Farmers are vexed and blame the government.
5. worked up adjective after link verb ⇒ Steve shouted at her. He was really worked up.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of नाराज from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary