English translation of निर्माण
निर्माणPowered by COBUILD /nirmana/
Definitions and Translations
mn/nirmana, nirmAna, nirmaana, nirmān, nirman, nirmAn, nirmaan, nirmaNa, nirmANa, nirmaaNa, nirmāN, nirmaN, nirmAN, nirmaaN, nirmaṇa, nirmAṇa, nirmaaṇa, nirmāṇ, nirmaṇ, nirmAṇ, nirmaaṇ/
1. construction countable noun
A construction is an object that has been made or built. ⇒ ...an enormous steel and glass construction.
2. construction uncountable noun
Construction is the building or creating of something. ⇒ A new school is under construction. ⇒ This is the best type of wood for boat construction.
3. creation uncountable noun
The creation of something is the act of bringing it into existence. ⇒ The new businesses led to the creation of local jobs.
4. establishment singular noun ⇒ ...the establishment of diplomatic relations.
5. formulation uncountable noun ⇒ ...the formulation of government plans.
6. generation uncountable noun ⇒ ...the fuels used for electricity generation.
7. making uncountable noun
The making of something is the act of producing, constructing, or creating it. ⇒ ...the making of this movie.
8. production uncountable noun
The production of something is its creation as the result of a natural process. ⇒ The drug helps the production of blood cells.
9. production uncountable noun
Production is the process of organizing and preparing a play, film, programme, or record.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of निर्माण from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary