English translation of पवित्रता
पवित्रताPowered by COBUILD /pavitrata/
Definitions and Translations
nf/pavitrata, pavitratA, pavitrataa, pavitratā, pvitrata, pvitratA, pvitrataa, pvitratā, pavitrta, pavitrtA, pavitrtaa, pavitrtā, pvitrta, pvitrtA, pvitrtaa, pvitrtā/
1. holiness uncountable noun
Holiness is the state or quality of being holy.
2. purity uncountable noun ⇒ ...physical purity.
3. purity uncountable noun ⇒ In Hindu culture, water is a symbol of purity.
4. sacredness uncountable noun ⇒ ...the sacredness of life.
5. sacredness uncountable noun ⇒ ...the sacredness of the site.
6. sanctity uncountable noun
If you talk about the sanctity of something, you mean that it is very important and should be treated with respect. ⇒ ...the sanctity of marriage.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of पवित्रता from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary