English translation of प्रसन्नतापूर्वक
प्रसन्नतापूर्वकPowered by COBUILD /prasannatapurvaka/
/prasannatapurvaka, prasannatApUrvaka, prasannataapoorvaka, prasannatāpūrvak/
1. brightly adverb ⇒ He smiled brightly.
2. cheerfully adverb ⇒ 'We've come with good news,' Pat said cheerfully.
3. cheerily adverb ⇒ 'Come on in,' she said cheerily.
4. gladly adverb ⇒ If this offer is genuine I will gladly accept it.
5. joyfully adverb ⇒ They greeted him joyfully.
6. rapturously adverb ⇒ The performance was received rapturously by the audience.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of प्रसन्नतापूर्वक from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary