English translation of बचाव
बचावPowered by COBUILD /bacava/
Definitions and Translations
mn/bacava, bacAva, bacaava, bacāv, bcava, bcAva, bcaava, bcāv, bacav, bacAv, bacaav, bcav, bcAv, bcaav, bachava, bachAva, bachaava, bachāv, bchava, bchAva, bchaava, bchāv, bachav, bachAv, bachaav, bchav, bchAv, bchaav/
1. avoidance uncountable noun ⇒ ...tips regarding health maintenance and stress avoidance.
2. escape transitive or intransitive verb, countable noun
You escape, or escape something, when you survive something such as an accident. You can also talk about a particular kind of escape. ⇒ The two officers were lucky to escape serious injury. ⇒ The man's girlfriend escaped unhurt. ⇒ I hear you had a very narrow escape.
3. help uncountable noun, exclamation
Help is the assistance that someone gives when they go to rescue a person who is in danger. You shout 'help!' when you are in danger in order to attract someone's attention so that they can come and rescue you. ⇒ He was screaming for help.
4. immunity uncountable noun ⇒ The police are offering immunity from prosecution to witnesses who help identify the murderers.
5. rescue transitive verb, variable noun
If you rescue someone, you get them out of a dangerous or unpleasant situation. A rescue is an attempt to save someone from a situation like this. ⇒ He rescued her from a horrible situation. ⇒ ...a major air-sea rescue. ⇒ There was little hope of rescue.
6. salvage transitive verb, uncountable noun
If something is salvaged, someone manages to save it, for example from a ship that has sunk or a building that has been destroyed. Salvage is the act of salvaging things from somewhere. ⇒ The treasures were salvaged from a ship that sank in 1648. ⇒ ...a huge salvage operation.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of बचाव from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary