English translation of भयानक रूप से
भयानक रूप सेPowered by COBUILD /bhayanaka rupa se/
Definitions and Translations
/bhayanaka rupa se, bhayAnaka rUpa se, bhayaanaka roopa se, bhayānak rūp se/
1. appallingly adverb ⇒ ...an appallingly bad speech.
2. awfully adverb
You use awfully to emphasize how much of a quality someone or something has. [informal] ⇒ The caramel looks awfully good. ⇒ I'm awfully sorry.
3. fiercely adverb ⇒ 'I don't know,' she said fiercely.
4. frighteningly adverb ⇒ She was frighteningly ill.
5. horrendously adverb ⇒ Our holiday was horrendously expensive.
6. horribly /ˈhɒrɪbli, Am ˈhɔːr- ˈहॉरिब्ली Am ˈहॉर्-/ adverb ⇒ Everything's gone horribly wrong.
7. monstrously adverb ⇒ His family has behaved monstrously.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of भयानक रूप से from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary