English translation of विकास
विकासPowered by COBUILD /vikasa/
Definitions and Translations
mn/vikasa, vikAsa, vikaasa, vikās, vikas, vikAs, vikaas/
1. cultivation uncountable noun ⇒ ...the cultivation of a positive approach to life.
2. development uncountable noun ⇒ ...the development of the embryo.
3. development variable noun ⇒ ...investment in product development.
4. development uncountable noun ⇒ ...the fostering of development in the rural areas.
5. development countable noun
A development is an event which is likely to have an effect on a situation. ⇒ ...the latest developments in Moscow.
6. flowering uncountable noun ⇒ ...the flowering of new thinking.
7. growth uncountable noun
Growth in a person, animal, or plant is the process of increasing in size and development. ⇒ ...hormones which control fertility and body growth.
8. growth uncountable noun
The growth of something such as an industry, organization, or idea is its development in size, wealth, or importance. ⇒ ...the growth of nationalism. ⇒ ...Japan's enormous economic growth.
9. progress singular noun
The progress of a situation or action is the way in which it develops. ⇒ He did not comment on the progress of his work.
10. progression countable noun
A progression is a gradual development from one state to another. ⇒ There are three stages in the progression of the disease.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of विकास from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary