English translation of शांतिपूर्वक
शांतिपूर्वकPowered by COBUILD /shantipurvaka/
/shantipurvaka, shAntipUrvaka, shaantipoorvaka, shāntipūrvak/
1. amicably adverb ⇒ Mr Taylor divorced amicably from his wife.
2. impassively adverb ⇒ At his trial, he listened impassively to the sentence.
3. peacefully adverb ⇒ Gaston was sleeping peacefully.
4. peacefully adverb ⇒ The night passed peacefully.
5. quietly adverb ⇒ He lives quietly in the country.
6. serenely adverb ⇒ She carried on serenely sipping her water.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of शांतिपूर्वक from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary