English translation of संग्रह
संग्रहPowered by COBUILD /sangraha/
Definitions and Translations
mn/sangraha, sangrah, sngraha, sngrah, sangrha, sangrh, sngrha, sngrh/
1. anthology countable noun
An anthology is a collection of writings by different writers published together in one book.
2. collecting uncountable noun ⇒ ...stamp collecting.
3. collection uncountable noun ⇒ ...services such as rubbish collection.
4. collection countable noun ⇒ There was a collection for flowers.
5. collection countable noun
A collection of things is a group of similar or related things. ⇒ This is the world's largest collection of sculptures by Henry Moore. ⇒ ...a collection of essays.
6. treasure uncountable noun
In children's stories, treasure is a collection of valuable old objects, such as gold coins and jewels.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of संग्रह from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary