English translation of समान रूप से
समान रूप सेPowered by COBUILD /samana rupa se/
Definitions and Translations
/samana rupa se, samAna rUpa se, samaana roopa se, samān rūp se/
1. alike adverb
You use alike after mentioning two or more people, groups, or things in order to emphasize that you are referring to both or all of them. ⇒ The techniques are used by big and small firms alike.
2. alike adjective after link verb, adverb
If two or more people or things are alike, they are similar. ⇒ We looked very alike. ⇒ They assume that all men and women think alike.
3. equally adverb ⇒ All these techniques are equally effective. ⇒ The prize was divided equally between the six of us.
4. evenly adverb ⇒ The island's population is 160,000, evenly divided between town and countryside.
5. evenly adverb ⇒ ...two evenly matched candidates.
6. identically adverb ⇒ ...nine identically dressed dancers.
7. similarly adverb
You use similarly to say that something is similar to something else. ⇒ People who develop Type 2 diabetes often have a similarly affected relative.
8. so conjunction
You use the structures as...so and just as...so to indicate that two events or situations are similar in a particular way. ⇒ Just as society has rules, so do schools.
9. term (in phrases)
If two people are treated on equal terms or on the same terms, neither of them has an advantage over the other.
10. uniformly adverb ⇒ The teachers uniformly agreed.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of समान रूप से from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary