English translation of समाप्ति
समाप्तिPowered by COBUILD /samapti/
Definitions and Translations
nf/samapti, samApti, samaapti, samāpti, smapti, smApti, smaapti, smāpti/
1. abolition /ˌæbəˈlɪʃən ˌऐबअˈलिशन्/ uncountable noun ⇒ ...the abolition of slavery.
2. breakdown countable noun
The breakdown of a system, plan, or discussion is its failure or ending. ⇒ ...the breakdown of trade talks between the US and EU officials.
3. close singular noun
The close of a period of time or an activity is the end of it. To bring something to a close or to draw something to a close means to end it. ⇒ Orders will be received until the close of business tomorrow.
4. completion uncountable noun ⇒ The project is nearing completion.
5. elimination uncountable noun ⇒ ...the complete elimination of nuclear weapons.
6. ending singular noun ⇒ ...the ending of a marriage.
7. passing singular noun ⇒ ...the passing of time.
8. termination uncountable noun ⇒ ...the abrupt termination of trade.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of समाप्ति from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary