English translation of सम्मोहन
सम्मोहनPowered by COBUILD /sammohana/
Definitions and Translations
mn/sammohana, sammohan, smmohana, smmohan, sammohna, sammohn, smmohna, smmohn/
1. attraction uncountable noun
Attraction is a feeling of liking someone. ⇒ ...our level of attraction to the opposite sex.
2. enticement variable noun ⇒ There is a range of enticements to open an account with this bank.
3. fascination uncountable noun
Fascination is the state of being extremely interested in something. ⇒ I've had a lifelong fascination with the sea.
4. hypnosis uncountable noun
Hypnosis is a state of unconsciousness produced when someone has been hypnotized.
5. hypnotism uncountable noun ⇒ She has an extraordinary talent for hypnotism.
6. magic uncountable noun, adjective
The magic of something is a special quality that makes it seem wonderful and exciting. ⇒ ...the magic of movies. ⇒ ...those magic moments.
7. magnetism uncountable noun
Someone with magnetism has unusual and exciting qualities which people find very attractive. ⇒ President Kennedy had a personal magnetism that made him very popular.
8. obsession variable noun
If you say that someone has an obsession with someone or something, you feel they are spending too much of their time thinking about that person or thing. ⇒ She would try to forget her obsession with Christopher.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of सम्मोहन from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary