English translation of सहयोग
सहयोगPowered by COBUILD /sahayoga/
Definitions and Translations
mn/sahayoga, sahayog, shayoga, shayog, sahyoga, sahyog, shyoga, shyog/
1. assistance uncountable noun
If you give someone assistance, you help them. Someone or something that is of assistance is helpful or useful. [formal] ⇒ I would be grateful for any assistance.
2. co-operation uncountable noun ⇒ The public's co-operation in the hunt for the killer is very important.
3. co-operation /kəʊ-ˌɒpəˈreɪʃən कअउ-ˌऑपअˈरेइशन्/ uncountable noun ⇒ ...the friendship and co-operation between Senegal and the United States.
4. collaboration variable noun ⇒ Drummond was working on a book in collaboration with the band.
5. collusion uncountable noun ⇒ Schemes like this are run in collusion with the local council.
6. hand singular noun
If you ask someone for a hand with something, you are asking them to help you. ⇒ Come and give me a hand in the garden. ⇒ I'd be glad to lend a hand.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Translation of सहयोग from the Collins Hindi to English Dictionary