English translation of 'cantautore'
'cantautore' in Other Languages
British English: singer-songwriter NOUN
A singer-songwriter is someone who writes and performs their own songs, especially popular songs.
Twenty years ago the singer-songwriter released his first album.
- American English: singer-songwriter
- Brazilian Portuguese: cantor compositor
- Chinese: 创作歌手
- European Spanish: cantautor
- French: compositeur-interprète
- German: Liedermacher
- Italian: cantautore
- Japanese: シンガーソングライター
- Korean: 가수 겸 작곡가
- European Portuguese: artista que compõe e canta as suas próprias canções
- Spanish: cantautor
Translation of cantautore from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary