English translation of 'canto di Natale'
canto di Natale
'canto di Natale' in Other Languages
British English: carol /ˈkærəl/ NOUN
Carols are Christian religious songs that are sung at Christmas.
The children all sang carols as loudly as they could.
- American English: carol
- Arabic: أُنْشُودةُ عِيْد الـمِيلاد
- Brazilian Portuguese: cântico alegre
- Chinese: 颂歌
- Croatian: božićna pjesma
- Czech: koleda
- Danish: glædessang
- Dutch: kerstlied
- European Spanish: villancico
- Finnish: laulu erit. joululaulu
- French: chant
- German: Weihnachtslied
- Greek: κάλαντα
- Italian: canto di Natale
- Japanese: キャロル
- Korean: 캐럴
- Norwegian: julesang
- Polish: kolęda
- European Portuguese: cântico de Natal
- Romanian: colindă
- Russian: рождественский гимн
- Spanish: villancico
- Swedish: julsång
- Thai: เพลงสวดหรือเพลงร้องเพื่อความสนุกสนาน
- Turkish: Noel şarkısı
- Ukrainian: різдвяна пісня
- Vietnamese: bài hát mừng Giáng Sinh
Translation of canto di Natale from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!