English translation of 'conferenza stampa'
'conferenza stampa' in Other Languages
British English: press conference /prɛs ˈkɒnfrəns/ NOUN
A press conference is a meeting held by a famous or important person in which they answer journalists' questions.
She gave her reaction at a press conference.
- American English: press conference
- Arabic: مُؤتَـمَر صَحَفِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrevista coletiva imprensa
- Chinese: 记者招待会
- Croatian: konferencija za tisak
- Czech: tisková konference
- Danish: pressekonference
- Dutch: persconferentie
- European Spanish: rueda de prensa
- Finnish: lehdistötilaisuus
- French: conférence de presse
- German: Pressekonferenz
- Greek: συνέντευξη τύπου
- Italian: conferenza stampa
- Japanese: 記者会見
- Korean: 기자 회견
- Norwegian: pressekonferanse
- Polish: konferencja prasowa
- European Portuguese: entrevista coletiva imprensa
- Romanian: conferință de presă
- Russian: пресс-конференция
- Spanish: rueda de prensa
- Swedish: presskonferens
- Thai: การแถลงข่าว
- Turkish: basın toplantısı
- Ukrainian: прес-конференція
- Vietnamese: họp báo
British English: news conference NOUN
A news conference is a meeting held by a famous or important person in which they answer journalists' questions.
He is due to hold a news conference in about an hour.
Translation of conferenza stampa from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary