English translation of 'cultura generale'
general knowledgeuna domanda di cultura generale
a general knowledge question
'cultura generale' in Other Languages
British English: general knowledge /ˈdʒɛnərəl ˈnɒlɪdʒ/ NOUN
General knowledge is knowledge about many different things, as opposed to detailed knowledge about one particular subject.
...a general-knowledge quiz show.
- American English: general knowledge
- Arabic: مَعْلُوماتٌ عَامَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: conhecimento geral
- Chinese: 常识
- Croatian: opće znanje
- Czech: všeobecné znalosti
- Danish: almen viden
- Dutch: algemene kennis
- European Spanish: cultura general
- Finnish: yleistieto
- French: culture générale
- German: Allgemeinwissen
- Greek: γενικές γνώσεις
- Italian: cultura generale
- Japanese: 一般知識
- Korean: 일반 상식
- Norwegian: allmennkunnskap
- Polish: wiedza ogólna
- European Portuguese: conhecimento geral
- Romanian: cunoștințe generale
- Russian: общие знания
- Spanish: cultura general
- Swedish: allmänbildning
- Thai: ความรู้ทั่วไป
- Turkish: genel kültür
- Ukrainian: загальні знання
- Vietnamese: kiến thức chung
Translation of cultura generale from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!