English translation of 'di media grandezza'
di media grandezza
of average size
'di media grandezza' in Other Languages
British English: medium-sized /ˈmiːdɪəmˌsaɪzd/ ADJECTIVE
Medium-sized means neither large nor small, but approximately halfway between the two.
...a medium-sized saucepan.
- American English: medium-sized
- Arabic: مُتَوَسِطُ الْـحَجْمِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: de tamanho médio
- Chinese: 中型的
- Croatian: srednje veličine
- Czech: středně velký
- Danish: mellemstor
- Dutch: middelgroot
- European Spanish: de tamaño mediano
- Finnish: keskikokoinen
- French: de taille moyenne
- German: mittelgroß
- Greek: μεσαίου μεγέθους
- Italian: di media grandezza
- Japanese: 中サイズの
- Korean: 중간 크기의
- Norwegian: mellomstor
- Polish: średniego rozmiaru
- European Portuguese: de tamanho médio
- Romanian: de mărime medie
- Russian: среднего размера
- Spanish: de tamaño mediano
- Swedish: medelstor
- Thai: ขนาดกลาง
- Turkish: orta boy
- Ukrainian: середнього розміру
- Vietnamese: cỡ trung bình
Translation of di media grandezza from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!