English translation of 'diritto consuetudinario'
'diritto consuetudinario' in Other Languages
British English: common law NOUN
Common law is the system of law which is based on judges' decisions and on custom rather than on written laws.
...the unwritten constitution enshrined in common law.
- American English: common law
- Brazilian Portuguese: lei consuetudinária
- Chinese: 习惯法
- European Spanish: derecho consuetudinario
- French: droit coutumier
- German: Gewohnheitsrecht
- Italian: diritto consuetudinario
- Japanese: 慣習法
- Korean: 관습법
- European Portuguese: direito consuetudinário
- Spanish: derecho consuetudinario
Translation of diritto consuetudinario from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary