English translation of 'fraintendere'
'fraintendere' in Other Languages
British English: misunderstand /ˌmɪsʌndəˈstænd/ VERB
If you misunderstand someone or something, you do not understand them properly.
He misunderstood the rules.
You must have misunderstood. She wouldn't do that.
- American English: misunderstand
- Arabic: يُسِيئُ الْفَهْمَ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entender mal
- Chinese: 误解
- Croatian: pogrešno razumijeti
- Czech: neporozumět
- Danish: misforstå
- Dutch: verkeerd begrijpen
- European Spanish: malinterpretar
- Finnish: käsittää väärin
- French: mal comprendre
- German: missverstehen
- Greek: παρεξηγώ
- Italian: fraintendere
- Japanese: 誤解する
- Korean: 오해하다
- Norwegian: misforstå
- Polish: źle zrozumieć
- European Portuguese: entender mal
- Romanian: a înțelege greșit
- Russian: неправильно понять
- Spanish: malinterpretar
- Swedish: missförstå
- Thai: เข้าใจผิด
- Turkish: yanlış anlamak
- Ukrainian: неправильно зрозуміти
- Vietnamese: hiểu lầm
Translation of fraintendere from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!