English translation of 'fuochi d'artificio'
'fuochi d'artificio' in Other Languages
British English: firework NOUN
Fireworks are things that fly up into the air and explode, making bright colors in the sky.
They drank champagne, set off fireworks, and tooted their car horns.
British English: fireworks /ˈfaɪəˌwɜːks/ NOUN
Fireworks are small objects that are lit to entertain people on special occasions. They burn in a bright, attractive, and often noisy way.
We watched the fireworks from the balcony.
- American English: fireworks
- Arabic: أَلْعَابٌ نارِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: fogos de artifício
- Chinese: 烟火
- Croatian: vatromet
- Czech: ohňostroj
- Danish: fyrværkeri
- Dutch: vuurwerk
- European Spanish: fuegos artificiales
- Finnish: ilotulitus
- French: feux d’artifice
- German: Feuerwerk
- Greek: πυροτεχνήματα
- Italian: fuochi d’artificio
- Japanese: 花火
- Korean: 불꽃놀이
- Norwegian: fyrverkeri
- Polish: sztuczne ognie
- European Portuguese: fogos de artifício
- Romanian: artificii
- Russian: фейерверк
- Spanish: fuegos artificiales
- Swedish: fyrverkeri
- Thai: ประทัด
- Turkish: havai fişek gösterileri
- Ukrainian: феєрверк
- Vietnamese: pháo hoa
Translation of fuochi d'artificio from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary