English translation of 'ipotecare'
'ipotecare' in Other Languages
British English: mortgage /ˈmɔːɡɪdʒ/ VERB
If you mortgage your house or land, you use it as a guarantee to a company in order to borrow money from them.
They had to mortgage their home to pay the bills.
- American English: mortgage
- Arabic: يَرْهَنُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: hipotecar
- Chinese: 抵押
- Croatian: staviti pod hipoteku
- Czech: zatížit hypotékou
- Danish: belåne
- Dutch: hypothekeren
- European Spanish: hipotecar
- Finnish: kiinnittää asuntolainalla
- French: hypothéquer
- German: hypothekarisch belasten
- Greek: υποθηκεύω
- Italian: ipotecare
- Japanese: 抵当に入れる
- Korean: 주택을 담보로 융자를 받다
- Norwegian: belåne
- Polish: oddać w zastaw hipoteczny
- European Portuguese: hipotecar
- Romanian: a ipoteca
- Russian: закладывать
- Spanish: hipotecar
- Swedish: inteckna
- Thai: จำนอง
- Turkish: konut kredisi almak
- Ukrainian: заставити нерухомість
- Vietnamese: thế chấp
Translation of ipotecare from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!