English translation of 'irresponsabile'
masculine noun, feminine noun
'irresponsabile' in Other Languages
British English: irresponsible /ˌɪrɪˈspɒnsəbl/ ADJECTIVE
If you describe someone as irresponsible, you are criticizing them because they do things without properly considering their possible consequences.
...the irresponsible behaviour of her son.
- American English: irresponsible
- Arabic: لا يَشْعُرُ بِالـمَسْؤُولِيَّةِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: irresponsável
- Chinese: 不负责任的
- Croatian: neodgovoran
- Czech: nezodpovědný
- Danish: uforsvarlig
- Dutch: onverantwoordelijk
- European Spanish: irresponsable
- Finnish: vastuuton
- French: irresponsable
- German: unverantwortlich
- Greek: ανεύθυνος
- Italian: irresponsabile
- Japanese: いい加減な
- Korean: 무책임한
- Norwegian: uansvarlig
- Polish: nieodpowiedzialny
- European Portuguese: irresponsável
- Romanian: iresponsabil
- Russian: безответственный
- Spanish: irresponsable
- Swedish: oansvarig
- Thai: ไม่รับผิดชอบ
- Turkish: sorumsuz
- Ukrainian: безвідповідальний
- Vietnamese: vô trách nhiệm
Translation of irresponsabile from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!