English translation of 'istantanea'
'istantanea' in Other Languages
British English: snapshot /ˈsnæpˌʃɒt/ NOUN
A snapshot is a photograph that is taken quickly and casually.
Let me take a snapshot of you guys.
- American English: snapshot
- Arabic: لَقْطَةٌ فُوتُوغَرَافِيَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: instantâneo
- Chinese: 快照
- Croatian: snimak
- Czech: momentka fotka
- Danish: foto
- Dutch: snapshot
- European Spanish: foto instantánea
- Finnish: tilannekuva
- French: photo
- German: Schnappschuss
- Greek: φωτογραφικό στιγμιότυπο
- Italian: istantanea
- Japanese: スナップ写真
- Korean: 스냅 사진
- Norwegian: øyeblikksbilde
- Polish: zdjęcie migawkowe
- European Portuguese: instantâneo
- Romanian: instantaneu
- Russian: снимок
- Spanish: foto instantánea
- Swedish: fotografi
- Thai: การถ่ายภาพอย่างรวดเร็ว
- Turkish: enstantane
- Ukrainian: миттєвий знімок
- Vietnamese: ảnh chụp nhanh
Translation of istantanea from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!