English translation of 'orario flessibile'
'orario flessibile' in Other Languages
British English: flexitime /ˈflɛksɪˌtaɪm/ NOUN
Flexitime is a system that allows employees to vary the time that they start or finish work, provided that an agreed total number of hours are spent at work.
I have recently introduced flexitime for all my staff.
- American English: flexitime
- Arabic: سَاعَاتُ عَمَلٍ مَرِنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: horário de trabalho flexível
- Chinese: 弹性上班制
- Croatian: prilagodljivo radno vrijeme
- Czech: pružná pracovní doba
- Danish: flekstid
- Dutch: variabele werktijden
- European Spanish: horario flexible
- Finnish: liukuva työaika
- French: horaires flexibles
- German: Gleitzeit
- Greek: ευέλικτο ωράριο
- Italian: orario flessibile
- Japanese: フレックスタイム
- Korean: 탄력근무제
- Norwegian: fleksitid
- Polish: ruchomy czas pracy
- European Portuguese: horário de trabalho flexível
- Romanian: program flexibil
- Russian: скользящий график
- Spanish: horario flexible
- Swedish: flextid
- Thai: เวลาที่ยืดหยุ่นได้
- Turkish: esnek çalışma saati
- Ukrainian: вільний графік
- Vietnamese: giờ làm việc linh hoạt
Nearby words of 'orario flessibile'
Translation of orario flessibile from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!