English translation of 'randagio'
'randagio' in Other Languages
British English: stray /streɪ/ NOUN
A stray is a domestic animal, fowl, etc, that has wandered away and is lost.
The dog was a stray which had been adopted.
- American English: stray
- Arabic: ضَالّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: vadio animal
- Chinese: 走失的动物
- Croatian: lutalica
- Czech: zatoulané zvíře pes, kočka
- Danish: herreløst dyr
- Dutch: zwerver
- European Spanish: animal perdido
- Finnish: kulkukoira / kulkukissa
- French: animal errant
- German: streunendes Tier
- Greek: αδέσποτο
- Italian: randagio
- Japanese: 捨[す]て･･･
- Korean: 길 잃은 동물
- Norwegian: spredning
- Polish: zabłąkane zwierzę
- European Portuguese: vadio animal
- Romanian: vagabond
- Russian: бездомный
- Spanish: animal perdido
- Swedish: vilsekommet djur
- Thai: สัตว์ที่หลงทาง
- Turkish: sürüden ayrılmış
- Ukrainian: бездомна тварина
- Vietnamese: gia súc bị lạc
British English: stray ADJECTIVE
A stray dog or cat has wandered away from its owner's home.
A stray dog came up to him.
Translation of randagio from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary