English translation of 'realisticamente'
'realisticamente' in Other Languages
British English: realistically ADVERB
You use realistically when you want to emphasize that what you are saying is true, even though you would prefer it not to be true.
Realistically, there is never one right answer.
- American English: realistically
- Brazilian Portuguese: de maneira realista
- Chinese: 实际上用以强调尽管不希望，但所说内容却是真实的
- European Spanish: de manera realista
- French: soyons réalistes
- German: realistischerweise
- Italian: realisticamente
- Japanese: 現実的に
- Korean: 사실
- European Portuguese: de maneira realista
- Spanish: de manera realista
Translation of realisticamente from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary