English translation of 'risorse naturali'
'risorse naturali' in Other Languages
British English: natural resources /ˈnætʃrəl rɪˈzɔːsɪz/ NOUN
The natural resources of a place are all its land, forests, energy sources, and minerals which exist naturally there and can be used by people.
Nigeria is a nation rich in natural resources.
- American English: natural resources
- Arabic: مَوَارِدٌ طَبِيعِيَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: recursos naturais
- Chinese: 自然资源
- Croatian: prirodni resursi
- Czech: přírodní zdroje
- Danish: naturressourcer
- Dutch: natuurlijke hulpbronnen
- European Spanish: recursos naturales
- Finnish: luonnonvarat
- French: ressources naturelles
- German: Bodenschätze
- Greek: φυσικοί πόροι
- Italian: risorse naturali
- Japanese: 天然資源
- Korean: 천연 자원
- Norwegian: naturressurser
- Polish: bogactwa naturalne
- European Portuguese: recursos naturais
- Romanian: resursă naturală
- Russian: полезные ископаемые
- Spanish: recursos naturales
- Swedish: naturtillgångar
- Thai: ทรัพยากรธรรมชาติ
- Turkish: doğal kaynaklar
- Ukrainian: природні ресурси
- Vietnamese: tài nguyên thiên nhiên
Translation of risorse naturali from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!