English translation of 'scuola privata'
'scuola privata' in Other Languages
British English: public school /ˈpʌblɪk skuːl/ NOUN
In Britain, a public school is a private school that provides secondary education which parents have to pay for.
He was head teacher of a public school.
- American English: private school
- Arabic: مَدْرَسَةٌ خَاصَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: escola particular Inglaterra
- Chinese: 私立学校
- Croatian: privatna škola
- Czech: soukromé gymnázium
- Danish: privat kostskole
- Dutch: particuliere kostschool
- European Spanish: colegio público
- Finnish: sisäoppilaitos
- French: école privée
- German: Privatschule
- Greek: ιδιωτικό σχολείο
- Italian: scuola privata
- Japanese: パブリックスクール
- Korean: 사립 중고교
- Norwegian: offentlig skole
- Polish: szkoła prywatna
- European Portuguese: escola pública Inglaterra
- Romanian: gimnaziu privat
- Russian: частная независимая платная средняя школа
- Spanish: colegio público
- Swedish: privatskola
- Thai: โรงเรียนเอกชน
- Turkish: devlet koleji
- Ukrainian: приватна школа
- Vietnamese: trường công
British English: private school NOUN
A private school is a school which is not supported financially by the government and which parents have to pay for their children to go to.
...an exclusive private school.
Nearby words of 'scuola privata'
Translation of scuola privata from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary