English translation of 'temporale'
adverbs of time
temporal o time clause
'temporale' in Other Languages
British English: thunderstorm /ˈθʌndəˌstɔːm/ NOUN
A thunderstorm is a storm in which there is thunder, lightning, and heavy rain.
- American English: thunderstorm
- Arabic: عَاصِفَةٌ رَعْدِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: temporal com trovões
- Chinese: 雷暴
- Croatian: oluja s grmljavinom
- Czech: bouřka
- Danish: tordenvejr
- Dutch: onweer
- European Spanish: tormenta eléctrica
- Finnish: ukkosmyrsky
- French: orage
- German: Gewitter
- Greek: ηλεκτρική καταιγίδα
- Italian: temporale
- Japanese: 雷雨
- Korean: 뇌우
- Norwegian: tordenvær
- Polish: burza
- European Portuguese: trovoada
- Romanian: furtună cu trăsnete
- Russian: гроза
- Spanish: tormenta eléctrica
- Swedish: åskväder
- Thai: พายุฝนฟ้าคะนอง
- Turkish: gök gürültülü fırtına
- Ukrainian: гроза
- Vietnamese: bão có sấm sét và mưa to
British English: temporal ADJECTIVE
Temporal powers or matters relate to ordinary institutions and activities rather than to religious or spiritual ones.
...their spiritual and temporal leader.
Translation of temporale from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
Take your Italian to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Italian Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!