English translation of 'Trinidad e Tobago'
Trinidad e Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
See related content
'Trinidad e Tobago' in Other Languages
British English: Trinidad and Tobago /ˈtrɪnɪˌdæd ænd təˈbeɪɡəʊ/ NOUN
Trinidad and Tobago is an independent republic in the Caribbean.
- American English: Trinidad and Tobago
- Arabic: تِرِينِيداد وتُوباغو
- Brazilian Portuguese: Trinidade e Tobago
- Chinese: 特立尼达和多巴哥
- Croatian: Trinidad i Tobago
- Czech: Trinidad a Tobago
- Danish: Trinidad og Tobago
- Dutch: Trinidad en Tobago
- European Spanish: Trinidad y Tobago
- Finnish: Trinidad ja Tobago
- French: Trinité et Tobago
- German: Trinidad und Tobago
- Greek: Τρινιτάντ και Τομπάγκο
- Italian: Trinidad e Tobago
- Japanese: トリニダード・トバゴ
- Korean: 트리니다드토바고
- Norwegian: Trinidad og Tobago
- Polish: Trynidad i Tobago
- European Portuguese: Trindade e Tobago
- Romanian: Republica Trinidad și Tobago
- Russian: Тринидад и Тобаго
- Latin American Spanish: Trinidad y Tobago
- Swedish: Trinidad och Tobago
- Thai: สาธารณรัฐตรินิแดดและโตเบโก
- Turkish: Trinidad ve Tobago
- Ukrainian: Тринідад і Тобаго
- Vietnamese: Trinidad và Tobago
Translation of Trinidad e Tobago from the Collins Italian to English
Learning Italian: How to apologize and attract someone's attention
Most of us know when we have to say sorry, but when we’re not speaking our own language, it’s important to know how to do it. Here are a few suggestions you can say in Italian!
Unlock Italian with the Paul Noble method
The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Start with the Complete Italian Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Italian.
The moon is at the forefront of our minds as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Neil Armstrong’s ‘small step’ on 20th July, 1969. This month, we’ve been exploring lunar terminology, as well as looking at how the moon has woven itself into the fabric of our everyday language.