English translation of 'voto di sfiducia'
voto di sfiducia
vote of no confidence
'voto di sfiducia' in Other Languages
British English: vote of no confidence NOUN
A vote of no confidence is a vote in which members of a group are asked to indicate that they do not support the person or group in power, usually the government.
The opposition has called for a vote of no confidence in the government.
- American English: vote of no confidence
- Brazilian Portuguese: voto de desconfiança
- Chinese: 不信任投票
- European Spanish: voto de no confianza
- French: motion de censureN
- German: Misstrauensvotum
- Italian: voto di sfiducia
- Japanese: 不信任投票
- Korean: 불신임 투표
- European Portuguese: voto de desconfiança
- Spanish: voto de no confianza
Translation of voto di sfiducia from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary