English translation of 'aterrorizar'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'aterrorizar' in Other Languages
British English: terrify /ˈtɛrɪˌfaɪ/ VERB
If something terrifies you, it makes you feel extremely frightened.
The idea of death terrified me.
- American English: terrify
- Arabic: يُخْيِفُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: aterrorizar
- Chinese: 恐吓
- Croatian: prestraviti
- Czech: děsit
- Danish: skræmme fra vid og sans
- Dutch: angst aanjagen
- European Spanish: aterrar
- Finnish: pelottaa
- French: épouvanter
- German: Angst einjagen
- Greek: τρομάζω
- Italian: terrorizzare
- Japanese: 怖がらせる
- Korean: 겁나게 하다
- Norwegian: skremme
- Polish: przerazić
- European Portuguese: aterrorizar
- Romanian: a îngrozi
- Russian: ужасать
- Spanish: aterrar
- Swedish: skrämma livet ur
- Thai: ทำให้หวาดกลัว
- Turkish: dehşete düşürmek
- Ukrainian: жахати
- Vietnamese: làm cho khiếp sợ
British English: terrorize VERB
If someone terrorizes you, they keep you in a state of fear by making it seem likely that they will attack you.
The gunmen terrorized relief workers.
Translation of aterrorizar from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary