English translation of 'desobedecer'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'desobedecer' in Other Languages
British English: disobey /ˌdɪsəˈbeɪ/ VERB
When someone disobeys a person or an order, they deliberately do not do what they have been told to do.
...a naughty boy who often disobeyed his mother and father.
They were threatened with punishment if they disobeyed.
- American English: disobey
- Arabic: يَعْصي
- Brazilian Portuguese: desobedecer
- Chinese: 不服从
- Croatian: ne slušati
- Czech: neposlechnout neplnit příkazy
- Danish: nægte at adlyde
- Dutch: ongehoorzaam zijn
- European Spanish: desobedecer
- Finnish: olla tottelematta
- French: désobéir
- German: nicht gehorchen
- Greek: παραβαίνω
- Italian: disubbidire
- Japanese: ･･･に従わない
- Korean: 순종하지 않다
- Norwegian: ikke adlyde
- Polish: nie posłuchać
- European Portuguese: desobedecer
- Romanian: a nu se supune
- Russian: не подчиняться
- Spanish: desobedecer
- Swedish: inte lyda
- Thai: ไม่เชื่อฟัง
- Turkish: söz dinlememek
- Ukrainian: не підкорятися
- Vietnamese: không tuân thủ
Translation of desobedecer from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary