English translation of 'evidente'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'evidente' in Other Languages
British English: glaring /ˈɡlɛərɪŋ/ ADJECTIVE
If you describe something bad as glaring, you mean that it is very obvious.
- American English: glaring
- Arabic: سَاطِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: evidente
- Chinese: 明显的
- Croatian: očit
- Czech: zjevný
- Danish: iøjnefaldende
- Dutch: overduidelijk
- European Spanish: deslumbrante
- Finnish: räikeä
- French: éblouissant lumineux
- German: offensichtlich
- Greek: εξόφθαλμος
- Italian: madornale accecante
- Japanese: いやに目立つ
- Korean: 역력한
- Norwegian: blendende
- Polish: rażący
- European Portuguese: evidente
- Romanian: evident
- Russian: вопиющий
- Latin American Spanish: deslumbrante
- Swedish: iögonfallande
- Thai: ชัด
- Turkish: bariz
- Ukrainian: разючий
- Vietnamese: rõ ràng
British English: evident ADJECTIVE
If something is evident, you notice it easily and clearly.
His footprints were clearly evident in the heavy dust.
Translation of evidente from the Collins Portuguese to English