English translation of 'reconsiderar'
transitive verb, intransitive verb
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'reconsiderar' in Other Languages
British English: reconsider /ˌriːkənˈsɪdə/ VERB
If you reconsider a decision or method, you think about it and try to decide whether it should be changed.
They must reconsider their decision.
If at the end of two years you still feel the same, we will reconsider.
- American English: reconsider
- Arabic: يُعْيدُ التَفْكيرُ في
- Brazilian Portuguese: reconsiderar
- Chinese: 重新考虑
- Croatian: ponovno razmotriti
- Czech: znovu zvážit rozhodnutí
- Danish: genoverveje
- Dutch: heroverwegen
- European Spanish: reconsiderar
- Finnish: harkita uudelleen
- French: réévaluer
- German: nochmals überlegen
- Greek: επανεξετάζω
- Italian: riconsiderare
- Japanese: 考え直す
- Korean: 재고하다
- Norwegian: vurdere på nytt
- Polish: rozpatrzyć na nowo
- European Portuguese: reconsiderar
- Romanian: a reconsidera
- Russian: пересматривать
- Spanish: reconsiderar
- Swedish: ompröva
- Thai: พิจารณาใหม่
- Turkish: yeniden ele almak
- Ukrainian: розглядати повторно
- Vietnamese: cân nhắc lại
British English: rethink VERB
If you rethink something such as a problem, a plan, or a policy, you think about it again and change it.
Both major political parties are having to rethink their policies.
Translation of reconsiderar from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary