English translation of 'seminário'
1. (education, congresso) seminar
2. (religion) seminary
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'seminário' in Other Languages
British English: tutorial /tjuːˈtɔːrɪəl/ NOUN
In a British university or college, a tutorial is a regular meeting between a tutor and one or several students for discussion of a subject that is being studied.
The methods of study include lectures, tutorials, case studies, and practical sessions.
- American English: tutorial
- Arabic: دَرْسٌ خَاصّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: seminário
- Chinese: 辅导课
- Croatian: sat poduke
- Czech: konzultace s profesorem
- Danish: vejledning
- Dutch: werkcollege
- European Spanish: clase de orientación con el tutor
- Finnish: intensiivinen kurssi
- French: didacticiel
- German: Tutorenstunde
- Greek: ιδιαίτερο μάθημα
- Italian: corso di studi
- Japanese: 個別指導
- Korean: 개별 지도 시간
- Norwegian: veiledning
- Polish: seminarium
- European Portuguese: seminário
- Romanian: ore de consilierede seminar sau laborator
- Russian: семинар
- Spanish: clase de orientación con el tutor
- Swedish: lektion
- Thai: การเรียนพิเศษแแบบเข้ม
- Turkish: ders özel
- Ukrainian: консультація
- Vietnamese: buổi phụ đạo
British English: seminar NOUN
A seminar is a meeting where a group of people discuss a problem or topic.
...a series of half-day seminars for business people.
Translation of seminário from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary