English translation of 'tripular'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'tripular' in Other Languages
British English: crew VERB
If you crew a boat, you work on it as part of the crew.
This neighbor crewed on a ferryboat.
The lifeboat was, for the men who crewed her, quite simply the best all-round boat.
- American English: crew
- Brazilian Portuguese: tripular
- Chinese: 当船员
- European Spanish: formar parte de la tripulación
- French: faire parte de l'équipage
- German: Besatzungsmitglied sein
- Italian: far parte dell'equipaggio di
- Japanese: 乗組員として働く
- Korean: 승무원으로 일하다
- European Portuguese: tripular
- Spanish: formar parte de la tripulación
Translation of tripular from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary