English translation of 'amerindio'
Example Sentences Including 'amerindio'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Los cronistas hablaban de la admiración que el amerindio sintió por los blancos europeos.El Mundo del Siglo Veintiuno (1995)
Trends of 'amerindio'
Used Occasionally. amerindio is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'amerindio' in Other Languages
British English: Native American NOUN
Native Americans are people from any of the many groups who were already living in North America before Europeans arrived.
The eagle is the animal most sacred to the Native Americans.
- American English: Native American
- Brazilian Portuguese: povos que habitavam a América do Norte antes da colonização europeia
- Chinese: 美国原住民
- European Spanish: amerindio
- French: Indien d'Amérique
- German: Ureinwohner Amerikas
- Italian: nativo americano
- Japanese: アメリカ先住民
- Korean: 북미 원주민
- European Portuguese: povos que habitavam a América do Norte antes da colonização europeia
- Spanish: amerindio
Translation of amerindio from the Collins Spanish to English
Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method
Take your Spanish to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete Spanish Beginner's course - available to pre-order now!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.